Grip Star has teamed up with Australian rugby league legend Scott Prince to provide one lucky customer with the opportunity of a life time.
The Australian performance sock company has teamed up with Prince’s SP7 BRAND to bring an exclusive new range of SP7 to the market.
The socks are available in three colours (red, blue and black) and feature the iconic SP7 branding on the leg, while keeping the performance panels and stay dry design that Grip Star fans know and trust.
To celebrate the launch, Grip Star is excited to announce that every purchase of SP7 Grip Star socks will earn an entry to win a personal training session with Scott Prince*
The more SP7 branded socks you buy – the greater your chance to win.
“I am very excited to be collaborating with Grip Star and looking forward to catching up with the lucky winner,” Prince said.
Grip Star Director, Joel Mulvenney, thanked Scott Prince for partnering with the Australia-owned company as they continue their impressive growth in the burgeoning performance sock market.
“We are delighted to be partnering with Scott Prince and SP7 on this exciting initiative, Scott has been a great supporter of our product and we’re looking forward in being able to build on that partnership by giving customers a chance to win a training session with him.”
“It’s just a shame that I can’t enter myself. Seriously.”
To purchase your SP7 socks and view the entire Grip Star range visit our online store.
- Competition opens July 23, 2020
- Every pair of SP7 branded socks purchased earns one (1) entry into the competition draw.
- Purchases of Grip Star branded and non-branded socks not eligible for entry.
- Prize winner will be chosen by random draw after competition closes.
- Personal training session will be hosted determined by Scott Prince
- If prize-winner is unable to attend training session prize, a personal phone call with Scott Prince will be provided instead.
- Competition closes December 31, 2020